LICI, Fiji’s leading life insurance company has announced a range of special concessions for its customers in the flood affected parts of Fiji. These concessions will be effective from 1st February 2012 and will apply to all its policy holders residing in the Western Division that has been declared as affected by recent floods in late January 2012 by the Government.
The policy holders residing in the areas detailed below are eligible for relief –
1. Ra Province: Rakiraki Tikina areas and Nakoro Tikina areas.
2. Tavua District : Yaladro flats,Korovou village,balata areas, Natawa areas, Yasiyasi Flats and Tavua village.
3. Ba District: Ba Town area, Wailailai area, Votua Flats, Namosau area, Koronubu areas and Rarawai areas.
4. Lautoka District:Sabeto Flats, Barara Flats, Natabua Seaside Flats, Vitogo Flats, Naiviyago Flats, Paipai Flats, Lovu Flats and Drasa Flats.
5. Nadi District: Nadi market, Nadi Bus Stand, Andrews Road, Hospital Road, Raniga Street, Korociri Settlement, Nawaijikuma Settlement, Navakai Flats, Moala village and Moala Flats.
6. Nadroga Province: Semo village, Lomawai Village, Naveisabasaba Village, Nalele Village, Cuvu Flats and Nalovo areas.
The following waivers are extended to policyholders residing in the affected areas mentioned above:
ü Waiver of duplicate policy charges for policy document lost in floods. LICI will issue a special duplicate policy free of cost
ü Waiver of loan interests for a period of up to 6 months for all policy loans granted from 1st February 2012 to 30th April 2012
ü Waiver of late fee on premium due from 20/01/2012 to 19/07/2012
Terms & Conditions
Ø All normal requirements for sanction of loans/issue of duplicate policy/waiver of late fee have to be submitted.
Ø Letter in original from the District Officer that policyholder resides in the affected area.
Ø The waiver will be given only once on a policy.
Lautoka Branch Office -5, Tui Street, Lautoka –Tele- 6651923,
Labasa Marketing Centre- 5,Savilla house,